DRAW MY OCs CONTEST!
Introducing my Original Characters!Hi everybody!
My "Draw my OCs" Contest is open, so the time has come to tell you more about my OCs and their stories!
Below you'll see the list of the comics/projects/stories to which my OCs belong and you'll be able to know more about their pasts, their behaviors, their love stories and much more!
The order in which the OCs are listed doesn't mean anything: there's no project I like more than the others, or no OC that you'll have to draw to have more chances to win. Everything depends on your ability to portray them and their stories, independently from your drawing skills. If the drawing is technically perfect, but the characters are completely different from the ones described here (physically and temperamentally) it won't win, because it doesn't represent my OCs in the right way.
So, do your best and don't forget to read the descriptions carefully! ^^
Before every story I'
- Only =Eeren's original characters are allowed (NO other OCs or fan arts).
- You must be one of my wacthers to enter (if you're not, you can do it now! ;D )
- Animals and fantasy creatures are allowed, and even not-recognizable characters as part of a scene, but no other other OCs or fan art characters (like crowds).
- You MUST respect the descriptions I gave of the characters. Gender-bender, furry or animal versions are not allowed. (only kenomimi, but no tails, no paws, but costumes are allowed). They must be recognizable, no matter the outfit.
- You can draw how many characters you want and you can do crossovers from my different projects (sample: characters from Elven Melody and Tales of The Slepp-World together), but please remember to respect the characters' personalities.
- Nudity, sexual themes, violence and blood are accepted, but THEY MUST FOLLOW deviantART policy. If you don't know dA rules, please check this FAQ: FAQ #220: What is Mature Content? . Works containing strong content MUST have the Mature Contest Filter ON.
- You can join with max 3 entries, but only one of the entries can win.
- All formats and sizes are accepted.
- You can enter with sketches, but it's better to participate with completed works.
- Drawings on squared/ruled paper won't be accepted.
- You MUST credit all reference/resources used and provide a link to the original source. You can't use Copyrighted material as part of your work, not as a reference/resource/material (not even mine). Works that don't respect this rule will be disqualified and you might also get reported.
- You MUST follow deviantART rules and be kind to other contestants and judges. If you don't you will be disqualified.
- Judges can't participate in the contest, but prize donors can take part.
- You can add your works to all dA groups that you want.
- No collaborations allowed.
- Entries submitted after the deadline expires won't be accepted.
- Have fun!
- Traditional and Digital art, Mixed media, Drawings and Illustrations, Animations and Gifs, Vectors and Vexels, Cartoon and comics, Manga and Anime, Realism and Semi-realism, chibi.. every style, but it HAS to be a drawing/painting.
- Pixel Art IS allowed.
- Both Black and White and Colored works are accepted
NOT ALLOWED MEDIA
- Abstract, Literature, Craft Work, Cosplay, Sculpture, Fractal (unless it is a secondary part of the picture), Photography, Photomanipulation, Dolls.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entries must be DONE FOR THIS CONTEST, no works done before today will be accepted.
- When you upload the work to deviantART, you MUST write in the description that the work has been for this contest, and put a link (or thumb) to this journal.
- As soon as you have uploaded the deviation, please send ME (=Eeren) a NOTE (not a comment, ONLY NOTES), with the object "CONTEST ENTRY", with a link or thumbnail to your entry/entries.
- I will add all the submissions to a Favourites Collection called "Draw My OCs Contest". (if I don't answer immediately please be patient, it might take me a day to see your note).
• All the prizes will be announced by me as soon as we reach a decision (3 days for the semifinalists + 7 for the definitive ones, so around 10 days after the deadline).
*(Please notice that if the amount is not reached, we will distribute the prizes for these extra categories among the other ones)*
• I will open a poll with all the 10 semifinalists which will remain on for a week (from the day of the announcement of the semifinalists). At the end of the poll, the one with more votes will win the Most Popular Extra Prize** (see below).
• Each one of the judges will purpose the best three works for the categories "Best Hot" and "Best Cute" and the we will choose the one with higher rating as the winner of its category.
DONORS LIST - DONATE TO WIN!!
And you can WIN FREE ART by me if you donate!! Check the journal below for more info!
CONTEST info+Call for Donors! + DONATE TO WIN!Hello everybody!
*edit* ATTENTION EVERYONE!!
DONATE TO WIN!!
I've just decided that there will be an extra prize for the donors!!! Since so many of you lovely people are offering art, points and more, I decided to reward the donors too in some way!! ^O^
For every ten donors, there will be 1 bust lineart by me as a prize!! We already have 11 donors, so we have 2 linearts to win at the moment! The more people will donate, the more prizes there will be!
By donating something (like a llama) you'll get 1 chance to win, but the more you donate, the more chances you have to win!
Here's how the "bonus chances" work:
- Feature= +1 chance
- 0->500 = +1 chance
- 501->1000 = +2 chances
- 1001->2000 = + chances
- 2001 and more= +4 chances
- 1-2 Free Works= +1 chance
- 3-4 Free Works= +2 chances
- 5-6 Free Works= +3 chances
- More than 7 Works= +4 chances
- 1 Month Subscription= +1 chance
- 3 Mon
HOW TO SUPPORT THE CONTEST
Thank you all
GOOD LUCK! <3
Commissions ON HOLDCOMMISSIONS ARE ON HOLD
I'm not accepting new commission requests at the moment! ^^
IMPORTANT! Please read!
•These commissions are for personal use only: you can't use them for commercial purposes, re-sell them or such things. If you want something for commercial purposes, please contact me via note.
•If you share/upload my drawings on other sites, please always give me credit and put a link to my deviantART or my Facebook page.
•After I finish the commission, I'll send you the High Resolution files (and a png if you commissioned me a lineart or a chibi) with and without watermarks.
•Please keep in mind that I'm quite busy and that it might take me up to 2 months to finish your work, depending on the queue list, complexity of the picture and private issues. Please be patient!
•The form you must fill in is quite simple, but should you have any doubt about it, please let me know BEFORE sending the request! ^O^
WHAT CAN YOU ORDER?